In case you haven’t heard yet… Apple Newsstand is the hottest new thing to hit IOS and is changing the way digital content is distributed and consumed.
This is the next step in digital publishing. This puts ebooks, flipbooks, and standard pdf’s to rest.
Take a look at these stats from current Newsstand publishers.
- Conde Nasté saw a 267% spike in their digital subscriptions within 2 weeks
- Bonnier sold 3,900 monthly subscriptions in 6 days
- Future US said 40% of it’s NEW subscribers are due to adding their mag onto Newsstand
- Hearst sold more than 500,000 digital subscriptions (expects to double that number to over a million by the end of this year)
- Cosmopolitan topped 115,000 digital subscribers
All of this, and just think, the Newsstand has only been out a short while.
I’m excited to be able to offer this technology to schools, and have created my own Newsstand magazine to show you what’s possible and to keep you up to date with the latest marketing information relevant to schools and universities.
Here’s a link to check out the Online Marketing For Schools Magazine App
If you are interested in having your own school Newsstand app for your digital publications, check out this page on ImagePro Studios for more details.
It’s a dedicated publishing platform with special features integrated to support subscriptions, in-app purchases, and background downloads to name a few.
This is the future of digital publishing right here.