Rob asked the question on one of my previous videos about “how to frame a blog post and submit to social media websites”. This is a great question and something I have been encouraging a lot of schools to do.
There are multiple benefits to maintaining a school blog and the way that I set these up for schools means it becomes a highly engaging platform for parents, and prospects of the school to get involved. There is no set format or requirements for what content a blog should have. It’s simply a technical term which commonly represents a website that is updated frequently.
Here are some of the points I cover in this video:
- What content you should include in your blog posts
- Have a “call to action” in every post
- Use social networking sites to draw people back to your website funnel
- Advanced – Leverage “Social Media Backlinking” to enhance your sites search engine position
I hope you enjoy this podcast, and please leave me your questions and comments below about this video?
Latest posts by Mike Leembruggen (see all)
- Quickly Find Out Who’s Talking About Your School Online - July 8, 2016
- The 3 Keys To A Successful School Marketing Campaign - July 6, 2016
- Which ad sizes work best for online ads? - January 13, 2016