Did you know you can easily find out who’s talking about your school and your competitors online?
Now possible through the ‘Research’ on your Social Dashboard
This is great for Business Managers and Marketing Directors who wish to monitor which stories are being spread online about their school and any other school or schools you would like to keep tabs on.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
1. Create an account if you don’t already have one athttp://social.onlinemarketingforschools.com/signup
2. Click the ‘Research’ tab at the top of the screen
3. Enter your school name in the ‘Google News’ search box
4. Click ‘Save Search’ on your school name and others you would like to monitor
5. Now you can quickly load this page and view your saved searches whenever you like
*Tip – When you find a good story about your school, click the icon to the right of the story to re-post it to your own social networks.
This will help you build your social media profiles and boost your social affluence.
– Do this now to start monitoring your online reputation and encourage online recommendations of your school.
If you have any questions about this article or would like help setting up your account, please email email@example.com